Campus support centers
So that Support Center staff can efficiently assist you, be ready to provide details about your problem or question. See What should I do before I contact the UITS Support Center for help?
Note: You can find answers to computing questions by entering your search terms in the box above.
Help over the phone at all campuses (except IPFW), through ITHelpLive,
and at the
firstname.lastname@example.org email address is
available 24/7. Other help services may have more limited hours.
- IU Bloomington
- Wells Library, Information Commons
- Indiana Memorial Union M089
Note: The UITS Support Center walk-in location in the IMU provides limited support services; it does not offer software sales, print credits, or carry-in consultations.
- ICTC 129
- IUPU Columbus Information Technology*
- IT Office, Room 1511
- IU East Help Desk
- Hayes Hall 169
- IPFW Help Desk
- Kettler (KT) Hall 206
- IU Kokomo Information Technology
- Library (KA) main entrance
- IU Northwest IT Support Center
- Hawthorn Hall 108
- IU South Bend HelpDesk
- Weikamp Hall (DW) 1245
- IU Southeast Technology Services
- University Center South (US) 212A
*Those at IUPU Columbus can also contact the UITS Support Center at IUPUI.