Rates and costs of services
On this page:
Rates for direct-bill services
|FY 14-15||FY 14-15 rates||FY 14-15 rates|
|FY 13-14||FY 13-14 rates||FY 13-14 rates|
|FY 12-13||FY 12-13 rates||FY 12-13 rates|
|FY 11-12||FY 11-12 rates||FY 11-12 rates|
|FY 10-11||FY 10-11 rates||FY 10-11 rates|
|FY 09-10||FY 09-10 rates||FY 09-10 rates|
|FY 08-09||FY 08-09 rates||FY 08-09 rates|
|FY 07-08||FY 07-08 rates||FY 07-08 rates|
Report on costs and quality of services
This report represents a full costing of the listed services and includes the following cost categories:
Direct Costs of Providing Services: Costs
incurred directly by the divisions providing the services: Salaries,
Wages and Benefits; Staff Training and Travel; Staff Hardware and
Software Tools; Supplies and Expenses; Hardware Lifecycle Cost (or
Depreciation); Hardware Maintenance; Software Licenses; Software
- Organizational Sustaining Services: Same categories of cost as above, incurred by these UITS Organizational Support Offices: Facilities Management; Financial Services; Human Resource Services; Front Desk Services (Receptionist); Vice President
|FY 10-11||FY 10-11 costs||FY 10-11 costs||FY 10-11 costs|
|FY 09-10||FY 09-10 costs||FY 09-10 costs||FY 09-10 costs|
|FY 08-09||FY 08-09 costs||FY 08-09 costs||FY 08-09 costs|
|FY 07-08||FY 07-08 costs||FY 07-08 costs||FY 07-08 costs|
|FY 06-07||FY 06-07 costs||FY 06-07 costs||FY 06-07 costs|
*Beginning FY 08-09, UA includes all funding sources
- For information about prior years, see Reports on Cost and Quality of Services.
- Organizational sustaining service costs are allocated after direct costs have been calculated.
- The User Satisfaction Ratings come from the Annual UITS User Survey administered for UITS on both the IUB and IUPUI campuses by third parties.
- For more information about the UITS Report on Cost and Quality of Services, contact Laurie G. Antolovic', Deputy CIO.