Personal discounts through AT&TIndiana University has an agreement with AT&T to provide discounted personal cellular services to students, faculty, and staff.
- Indiana University students receive an 8% discount, and IU
employees receive a 14% discount. The
monthly discount applies to most base rate plans. All employees who
receive a pay advice from the university are eligible for the higher
discount; this includes part-time employees, both student and
non-student. Use discount code FAN #96047 for students, and FAN
#2024517 for faculty and staff.
- To make an appointment at your nearest retail location, visit Schedule
- If you're already an AT&T customer, you can add the discount
to your existing AT&T account. Go to the enrollment
form, enter your IU email address and mobile number, select the
appropriate category (student or employee), and submit. You will
receive an email message asking you to verify your account
information. The discount will start showing up on your bill in one to
two billing periods.
- You will have access to abbreviated dialing codes from your cell
phone to both your local campus police department and to the
UITS Support Center, with no airtime charged
(unless you are roaming, or calling long distance from areas where
AT&T does not provide direct coverage).
- Students will be billed directly through AT&T; your monthly invoice
may not be sent through the bursar's office.
- AT&T subscribers on the IU discount plan gain access to a special
Business End User Care support hotline (800-331-0500), available 24
hours a day, with greatly reduced hold times for support.
- To verify that the discount is on your account, look in the "Credits, Adjustments and Other Charges" section for "National Account Discount".
To initiate service with AT&T, see For discounted rates with AT&T, how do I set up a new plan or move an existing one?
For questions regarding billing or service, or for problems with your equipment, you can dial 611 from your AT&T phone. Alternatively, call AT&T Customer Care at 800-331-0500, or visit your local AT&T store; see AT&T Store Locations.
Note: For more about IU's corporate cellular policy, see Corporate cellular device service at IU.