Accounts & logins
IU provides account services to all students, faculty, and staff.
Are you a student, faculty, or staff member who is new to IU? You now have access to several basic accounts, including:
- Umail (email for students)
- Exchange (email for faculty and staff)
- Box at IU (no-cost, unlimited cloud storage)
- Pages (individual web pages available by request)
Research systems accounts
Students, faculty, and staff are also eligible to request access to IU's research systems and services. Available research technologies are designed to catalyze research at IU and amplify the talents of university researchers. They include:
- Computational systems (e.g., Big Red II supercomputer, Karst computing cluster)
- Research storage accounts (e.g., Research File System, Scholarly Data Archive)
Other available accounts include Sitehosting, IU's central web server solution for core and gateway university websites. Groups, departments, and organizations can also establish their own network accounts.
Learn more about accounts
- What accounts are available and to whom?
- How to set up additional accounts
- Types of accounts and abilities
- Default storage space available on different accounts
- Responsibilities as an account user at IU
- May I allow someone else to use my computing accounts?
- How to delete an account
- What happens to my accounts during an extended absence or after graduation?