Delivering comprehensive support for IT events from the planning stages to completion and everything in between
Events come in different shapes and sizes. They attract people from across the state, across the country, and around the world. With so many moving parts, planning and execution can be a challenge.
Let ITCO help.
No event is too large or small
From small gatherings to international conferences, we can help you at every step on the way. We collaborate with on-campus and external organizations to coordinate hundreds of events each year. They include:
- Statewide IT Conference (the state's largest gathering of IT professionals)
- Game on! (series of events introducing new students to tech at IU)
- Ready, Set, Robots! (programming workshops for area teens)
- I-Light members meeting (annual meeting for I-Light members)
- Supercomputing for Everyone (research technologies training series)
Each project starts with a kickoff meeting to assess your needs and form an action plan. From there, we can assist with:
- Site selection
- Communication plans
- Lodging and transportation
- On-site execution
We also work with ITCO colleagues to create event graphics and materials such as programs and signage.
Planning your own event?
There's more to event planning than finding a location and sending invitations. You also need to know and follow IU's event policies and guidelines. Learn more »