Salesforce @ IU
Supporting staff productivity and constituent engagement by delivering technology solutions that foster communication and collaboration.
Improve Salesforce adoption and customer success
Facilitate collaboration by sharing information so teams can help and support each other
Make it easier for staff to manage relationships and interactions to provide great service
Make information that's needed to make data driven decisions easily accessible
Facilitate awesome experiences
What is Salesforce?
Salesforce is a set of cloud based applications that allow us to connect with people in new ways using email, social, mobile, and cloud technologies.
It is a system of engagement that provides a unified view of every interaction or engagement that prospective students, parents, enrolled students, faculty, staff, and affiliates have with IU.
Salesforce enables us to enhance the experience of everyone we communicate with to support recruiting, student success, advancement, marketing, and community engagement.
Why use Salesforce?
You should use Salesforce if you want to:
- Build better relationships with your constituents
- Automate and optimize business processes and workflows
- Easily identify your best prospects
- Target communication to meet each constituent’s needs
- Have better visibility of your pipeline
- See what prospects are doing in real time
- Gain improved insight into your team’s daily activities
- Make it easier for team members to manage constituent relationships