Create custom portfolios for displaying, sharing, and discussing accomplishments and strategies in learning.
Attention IUPUI/IUPUC faculty, staff, and students
IUPUI’s license agreement with Taskstream ends on September 30, 2019. After this date, IUPUI and IUPUC faculty, staff, and students will no longer have access to the Taskstream Learning Achievement Tools (LAT). For more information on how this change may affect you and your personal or program data in LAT, see About the Taskstream transition at IUPUI.
Availability: Currently, Taskstream is available to faculty, staff, and students on the IUPUI campus and in the Schools of Education on the Bloomington, South Bend, and Southeast campuses.
Have a Taskstream account? Log in with your IU network ID.
What is Taskstream?
Taskstream is a cloud-based, electronic portfolio platform that helps users assess learning outcomes and promotes better developmental learning. The platform offers two distinct portfolio types:
- Web folio: a website about a person, group, or organization that typically highlights accomplishments
- Directed Response Folio (DRF): a customizable framework within a course or academic program designed to help collect, organize, and assess student submissions and learning outcomes
Integration with Canvas and Oncourse
Taskstream can be added to the navigation menu of any Canvas or Oncourse course, facilitating seamless, single sign-on.
Getting help with Taskstream
Faculty and staff
- IUPUI during business hours: contact the IUPUI Center for Teaching and Learning
- Other locations during business hours: contact the Taskstream coordinator in your school.
- After hours: Contact the UITS Support Center or Taskstream
- Visit the Taskstream menu in the IU Knowledge Base.
We used your IP address to guess your location. If we got it wrong, please change your campus here for local results.