IU's UniCom (unified communications) brings together voice, video, and data in a unified system, providing instant messaging (IM), email, desktop and file sharing, and -- with the right equipment -- audio/video conferencing and telephone.
- Difficulties with High Performance Systems
- Difficulties accessing Exchange
- Student Information System maintenance scheduled
- IUanyWare maintenance scheduled
- IU Videoconferencing maintenance scheduled
- Enterprise Library Systems maintenance scheduled
- Human Resources Management System maintenance scheduled
- Two-Step Login (Duo) requirement for CAS
- Adobe Connect retirement scheduled
- 22 and 24 video bridge retirement
- Echo360 retirement scheduled
We used your IP address to guess your location. If we got it wrong, please change your campus here for local results.