Access tools such as Acrobat, Photoshop, After Effects, and many more through Adobe Creative Cloud. See what's included with Creative Cloud here.
Download Adobe Creative Cloud
Using Zoom with Adobe Rush for online courses
Looking for ways to enhance classroom engagement and incorporate video into your online course? Check out this tutorial for using Adobe Rush and Zoom created by Justin Hodgson from IU's Department of English. This tutorial demonstrates an easy-to-use Zoom to Rush workflow for pedagogical purposes.
See the tutorial Spark page for further details.
Getting Started with Adobe at IU
A variety of resources are available to help you make the most of your access to Adobe applications. You also get built-in templates to jump-start your designs and step-by-step tutorials to sharpen your skills and get up to speed quickly.
- Learn the basics, or refine your skills with Creative Cloud tutorials.
- Enroll in UITS IT Training for a variety of Adobe products.
- Explore professional development through Adobe Education Exchange.
- Find inspiration with Adobe Spark content created by teachers and students.
- Discover the latest features, best practices, and time saving tips for e-learning with Adobe Captivate.
- Learn how to integrate digital media into your curriculum with free collaborative courses taught by educators for educators.
The "Adobe Get Started Series" for instructors
A series of three-hour self-paced courses covering a variety of creative tasks and related Adobe products. These are aimed at educators and are focused on how instructors can use the tools to engage with students; some courses include teaching material.
- Get Started with Adobe. Explore the value of digital literacy, and learn to use Adobe Creative Cloud tools to engage your students and boost their creative thinking skills.
- Get Started with Digital Storytelling. Learn to produce engaging digital stories with intuitive Adobe Spark, and get teaching materials and ideas to help your students create graphics, web pages, and video stories as part of their assignments.
- Get Started with Video. Find out how to create professional-looking videos on desktops and mobile devices with easy-to-use Adobe Premiere Rush, and get great ideas for integrating video projects into your curriculum.
- Get Started with Imaging. Learn how to create and edit amazing images with Adobe Photoshop, and use your new skills to enhance visual learning in your classroom.
- Get Started with Graphics. Learn the basics of creating graphics with Adobe Illustrator to help your students design infographics, charts, logos, and other projects that help them communicate with impact.
- Get Started with Publishing. Discover how to use Adobe InDesign to bring digital publishing projects into your curriculum, and help students build their persuasive communication skills.
Find the help you need
Have technology questions? We're here to help.