Fellows will attend a virtual workshop to learn more about advanced cyberinfrastructure focus areas and will participate in one-on-one consultations with Research Partnerships staff throughout the program. All educational materials developed through the program will be openly licensed and made available for reuse by other educators on GitHub.
Faculty Fellows will be provided a stipend of $2000, paid into a university account for conference travel and teaching/research support. Projects selected will receive half of the awarded money after faculty have completed the spring 2024 workshop and consultation and half when the project is completed in fall 2024.
- Open to all Indiana University full-time faculty, regardless of rank, discipline, or campus.
- Faculty members from all disciplines and at all levels of experience with advanced cyberinfrastructure are welcome to apply.
- Applicants must identify a course that they will teach in fall 2024 that will incorporate advanced cyberinfrastructure systems/tools (courses that already have ACI incorporated are not eligible).
- A maximum of 5 faculty members will be selected to participate.
- Applications will be reviewed by the UITS Research Technologies leadership team.
Deliverables and timeline
- Best apply by date: December 29, 2023.
- Application form closes: January 13, 2024.
- Awarded proposals will be announced by January 19, 2024.
- Workshops and consultations will be scheduled for spring 2024 in consultation with participants, with course implementation by fall 2024.
- Final deliverables will be due in fall 2024.