The IT Communications Office (ITCO) supports UITS and the services and research units under the Office of the Vice President for Information Technology (OVPIT) leadership umbrella. If you need assistance with IT communications, ITCO provides a variety of services.
What we do
How to work with us
ITCO project managers (PMs) are assigned to UITS clients to lead projects from planning to deliverables. In general, communications projects will follow these steps:
- At the beginning of your project planning, submit a communications request.
- A PM will be assigned to your project and schedule a kickoff meeting to assess your needs and goals.
- The PM will create a communications plan for your review and approval.
- The ITCO team will create deliverables and share elements for review until completion of the project.
- To keep the process streamlined and efficient, please designate one person from the stakeholder team to be the point of contact for your PM. That person should gather feedback from the team to share directly with the PM.
Looking for a template, stock image, or style guide? We’ve got you covered:
Find the help you need
Have technology questions? We're here to help.