IT Communications Office (ITCO)
What we do
How to work with us
ITCO project managers (PMs) are assigned to UITS clients to lead projects from planning to deliverables. In general, communications projects will follow these steps:
- At the beginning of your project planning, submit a communications request.
- A PM will be assigned to your project and schedule a kickoff meeting to assess your needs and goals.
- The PM will create a communications plan for your review and approval.
- The ITCO team will create deliverables and share elements for review until completion of the project.
- To keep the process streamlined and efficient, please designate one person from the stakeholder team to be the point of contact for your PM. That person should gather feedback from the team to share directly with the PM.
Have questions? Ready to get started? Check out our FAQ and contact form.
UITS / OVPIT templates
Presentation templates, letterhead, Zoom backgrounds, and other resources branded specifically for OVPIT and UITS divisions
Details about the Indiana University brand, helpful IU templates, logos, lockups, fonts, and more
UITS editorial guide
Our style for creating UITS and OVPIT content
IU students, faculty, and staff can access nearly 200 million images through the Adobe stock library
Find the help you need
Search for information about any UITS service on the Knowledge Base.
Looking for an easy way to access IU apps and accounts? Search One.IU.edu.
Get help or general information about UITS services.