Adobe at IU
A wide range of Adobe software, storage and services are available to IU faculty, staff, and currently enrolled students.
Access tools for creating, managing, and collaborating on electronic media through Adobe at IU.
To get started, log in to Adobe using your @iu.edu email address and IU passphrase.
Education At Adobe (@AdobeForEdu)
Download Adobe Creative Cloud
Access tools such as Acrobat, Photoshop, After Effects, and many more through Adobe Creative Cloud.
See what's included with Creative Cloud here.
Access Adobe Spark From Anywhere
Create stunning mobile-friendly, multimedia—no downloads required.
Adobe Premiere Rush strategy contest
Adobe Premiere Rush is a powerful, user-friendly video editing tool available at no cost to IU faculty, staff and students. Accessible as both a desktop or mobile application, it can be used by faculty to create video demonstrations, virtual field trips, instructional videos, or by students to create class projects—these are just a few of the possibilities!
In partnership with Adobe, Indiana University’s eLearning Design & Services is seeking outstanding creative strategies for using Adobe Premiere Rush in your classes—either in your instruction or as a class assignment. We want to recognize those who are already using Premiere Rush and inspire others to explore its possibilities in the classroom.
Getting Started with Adobe at IU
A variety of resources are available to help you make the most of your access to Adobe applications. You also get built-in templates to jump-start your designs and step-by-step tutorials to sharpen your skills and get up to speed quickly.
- Learn the basics, or refine your skills with Creative Cloud tutorials.
- Enroll in UITS IT Training for a variety of Adobe products.
- Explore professional development through Adobe Education Exchange.
- Find inspiration with Adobe Spark content created by teachers and students.
- Discover the latest features, best practices and time saving tips and tricks with the Adobe Creative Cloud e-learning series.
- Learn how to integrate digital media into your curriculum with free collaborative courses taught by educators for educators.
The "Adobe Get Started Series" for instructors
A series of three-hour self-paced courses covering a variety of creative tasks and related Adobe products. These are aimed at educators and are focused on how instructors can use the tools to engage with students; some courses include teaching material.
- Get Started with Adobe. Explore the value of digital literacy, and learn to use Adobe Creative Cloud tools to engage your students and boost their creative thinking skills.
- Get Started with Digital Storytelling. Learn to produce engaging digital stories with intuitive Adobe Spark, and get teaching materials and ideas to help your students create graphics, web pages, and video stories as part of their assignments.
- Get Started with Video. Find out how to create professional-looking videos on desktops and mobile devices with easy-to-use Adobe Premiere Rush, and get great ideas for integrating video projects into your curriculum.
- Get Started with Imaging. Learn how to create and edit amazing images with Adobe Photoshop, and use your new skills to enhance visual learning in your classroom.
- Get Started with Graphics. Learn the basics of creating graphics with Adobe Illustrator to help your students design infographics, charts, logos, and other projects that help them communicate with impact.
- Get Started with Publishing. Discover how to use Adobe InDesign to bring digital publishing projects into your curriculum, and help students build their persuasive communication skills.
We used your IP address to guess your location. If we got it wrong, please change your campus here for local results.