Virtual server hosting
Virtual systems deliver the infrastructure and network capacity you need to host applications. Optional disk storage on the UITS enterprise-class storage area networks (SANs) ensures security and availability of your files.
Virtualization services include, but are not limited to:
Learn more about virtual server hosting
- Virtualized server infrastructure (CPU, RAM, and hard disk)
- VMware's High Availability functionality
- Data Center Operations support and monitoring
- Network infrastructure to provide connectivity to the virtual server
Data protection services (DPS)
Intelligent Infrastructure uses Commvault's Backup and Recovery Suite to provide secure on-site and off-site storage for your backup data, preventing potential disasters. Backup data is stored within the two UITS hardened data centers for peace of mind.
II data protection services are offered at two levels:
Learn more about DPS services
- All disk backups: Provides full virtual machine (VM), allows clients to self-serve file recoveries, and provides a full VM disaster recovery process.
- OS disk backups: Includes disaster recovery protection for your OS disk volume, and full backups of the OS Disk run once weekly per VM. Backups are kept for four weeks.