IU has a new bookstore provider. The ordering process for faculty has opened very recently. If you don’t see course materials for your class in the bookstore information, please check back often or check your instructor’s Canvas class site for details.
Visit the IU Bookstore
View required course materials for your classes. NOTE: After enrolling, your list of required materials will be available after an overnight data refresh.
There are new procedures for ordering course materials. At IU Bloomington, you must order your materials online—they will not be stocked in the store. You can pick up your order in the campus store or have it shipped to you.
At other campuses, titles will be stocked in-store by the author’s name, rather than the Class Number. You can also order materials online and have them shipped or pick them up in the store.
Look for in-store signage or ask a bookstore staff member for instructions or assistance with the new ordering procedures.
From the IU Bookstore website, you may:
- Sign in to view/order your personalized course material requirements
- Browse by campus and course to view course materials requirements/recommendations
- View campus store hours and contact information
- Shop for supplies, technology, apparel, and more
- Sign up for special offers and discounts
Fort Wayne students, please visit the Mastodon Campus Store.