Hardware and software support
In addition to helping with everyday application and system challenges, hardware set-up, and repairs and upgrades, the Health Technology Services team can assist you with IT equipment moves, asset inventory management, device procurement and deployment, and life cycle management.
For office and classroom IT support, HTS offers:
- A/V project consultation, implementation, and support
- Printer installation/configuration
- Software installation/configuration
- Video recording and streaming
IT systems support
Your department can find more efficiency and operate more smoothly with HTS IT systems support. We handle server requirements gathering and documentation, server configuration and deployment, and standard operating system deployment through a variety of HTS-managed tools. We also facilitate vendor, inventory, project, and data management.
Additionally, HTS provides:
- Change management and issue tracking
- Cloud services evaluation and implementation
- Database administration and support