General technology tips
Discover digital resources and services:
- Keep your online data safe. Visit go.iu.edu/twostep for more details. Also, learn how to counter phishing scams.
- Tasks such as submitting time and looking at your paycheck are easier when you know where to start. Visit One.IU to access university IT services.
- Don't pay for software like Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Cloud. Stream or download titles from IU at no cost via IUanyWare and IUware.
- Sign up for Box at IU for secure, unlimited storage and collaboration in the cloud. Box is provided at no cost.
- Work smarter and stay connected with colleagues from anywhere with UniCom—IU's comprehensive messaging service.
- Follow @InsideUITS on Twitter and "like" UITS on Facebook to stay up-to-date with IU's tech news.
Find additional technology as well as training assistance:
- Collaborate from anywhere with UITS Collaboration Technologies' high-quality, immersive audio/video resources.
- Grow your tech skills and enhance your resume with workshops and tutorials from UITS IT Training.
Get help and support for all your tech needs:
We used your IP address to guess your location. If we got it wrong, please change your campus here for local results.