Microsoft Office 365
Use your IU credentials to get the desktop version of
Microsoft Office 2016 applications at no cost.
Office 365 is available to students, faculty, and staff.
Note: We are in the process of changing the IU Office 365 account domain from office.iu.edu to iu.edu. If you encounter any problems with a personal Microsoft Account name ending in “iu.edu” see https://kb.iu.edu/d/amlj for more information.
Downloading Office 2016 through Office 365 gives you the option to install Office applications on 15 total devices (no license keys required):
5 Mac devices
5 Windows devices
5 Android devices
In addition to multiple installations, your Office 365 account gives you access to OneDrive for Business which offers 1 TB of storage where you can store, share, and sync your personal files.
Please note: OneDrive for Business storage is approved for institutional data classified as Public or University-internal. While there are no approved cloud storage options for critical data, you may use Box for restricted data; see Data classifications.
In the future, Office 365 will expand to include more features, including Office Online.
·A few days ago, the @o365iu account was suspended by Twitter. Testing to make sure that it has been restored.
- Slowness Using Qualtrics
- High Performance Systems snapshots temporarily unavailable
- IUB (Bloomington) network maintenance scheduled
- Taskstream maintenance scheduled
- Pearson MyLab and Mastering maintenance scheduled
- Active Directory Service maintenance scheduled
- Micros Simphony maintenance scheduled
- ITHelpLive maintenance scheduled
- Exchange maintenance scheduled